Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food points [ONLINE]
ONLINE/OFFLINE/COLI

Hello, everyone! So, I'm currently farming a lot and I have a HUGE surplus of food all across the board, and I thought it'd be appropriate to sell it instead to people who need it.

Current prices are:

Meat, insects, plants - 25t per point

Seafood - 30t per point

This will be blind points, so you do not get to pick what food items you get, only how many food points you want. Let me know how many points you need, and I will try to approximate that goal to the best of my ability, once we agree on the estimated price I will then give you the go-ahead to send me the treasure and I will give you the food in a return PM. Please remember to ping me to get my attention.
ONLINE/OFFLINE/COLI

Hello, everyone! So, I'm currently farming a lot and I have a HUGE surplus of food all across the board, and I thought it'd be appropriate to sell it instead to people who need it.

Current prices are:

Meat, insects, plants - 25t per point

Seafood - 30t per point

This will be blind points, so you do not get to pick what food items you get, only how many food points you want. Let me know how many points you need, and I will try to approximate that goal to the best of my ability, once we agree on the estimated price I will then give you the go-ahead to send me the treasure and I will give you the food in a return PM. Please remember to ping me to get my attention.
Bump.~
Bump.~