Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Select All Materials Doesn't Work
So I thought this was just a glitch with my browser last night but it turns out it's not because it happened again just now. When using the select-all checkbox in the Materials tab of your hoard, it doesn't select the Baldwin materials which is good...but anything that happens to be between the Baldwin materials, which are lumped in two groups (materials from the cauldron and materials you synthesize) don't get selected at all.

It's a bit frustrating because I thought something was wrong with my browser or that the button was glitching, but it seems to be the placement of the materials that makes it so the select-all doesn't work on those certain ones.
So I thought this was just a glitch with my browser last night but it turns out it's not because it happened again just now. When using the select-all checkbox in the Materials tab of your hoard, it doesn't select the Baldwin materials which is good...but anything that happens to be between the Baldwin materials, which are lumped in two groups (materials from the cauldron and materials you synthesize) don't get selected at all.

It's a bit frustrating because I thought something was wrong with my browser or that the button was glitching, but it seems to be the placement of the materials that makes it so the select-all doesn't work on those certain ones.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngZNhRsiG.png
If you look at the items it says sell value 0.
The wedsite thinks that you are going to sell them so it won't alow you to select them. there is a button at the bottom that will alow you to move them to your valt. Also the same thing happens with festival items.
(don't worry if you are planning to sell them, just sell them at market place)
If you look at the items it says sell value 0.
The wedsite thinks that you are going to sell them so it won't alow you to select them. there is a button at the bottom that will alow you to move them to your valt. Also the same thing happens with festival items.
(don't worry if you are planning to sell them, just sell them at market place)
Hello, @Unoria! This bug emerged when Baldwin was added to the game and occurs on pages where Baldwin materials are present. It has been reported in this thread.

Since we have an existing thread for this bug, I will be closing this one as a duplicate. Feel free to add your report to the existing thread. :)

Thank you!
Hello, @Unoria! This bug emerged when Baldwin was added to the game and occurs on pages where Baldwin materials are present. It has been reported in this thread.

Since we have an existing thread for this bug, I will be closing this one as a duplicate. Feel free to add your report to the existing thread. :)

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png