Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello hello!
I'm Cten. I'm a 21-year-old software developer and fiction writer. I've just joined here under the banner of the Fire faction, and I'm enchanted by everything about this place so far.

I love to talk and love even more to listen, so everyone is free to message me at any time about anything at all. I'm especially easy to talk to about Ace Attorney, Star Trek, Pokemon, and Legend of Zelda, if you want to chat about any of those.

I work for a small business developing software that analyzes data on weather disasters. I'd like to get into game design, but the job I have is cozy for now.

Please use "they" pronouns for me!

And for those who care about such things, I'm Gryffindor, INFJ, Scorpio.
I'm Cten. I'm a 21-year-old software developer and fiction writer. I've just joined here under the banner of the Fire faction, and I'm enchanted by everything about this place so far.

I love to talk and love even more to listen, so everyone is free to message me at any time about anything at all. I'm especially easy to talk to about Ace Attorney, Star Trek, Pokemon, and Legend of Zelda, if you want to chat about any of those.

I work for a small business developing software that analyzes data on weather disasters. I'd like to get into game design, but the job I have is cozy for now.

Please use "they" pronouns for me!

And for those who care about such things, I'm Gryffindor, INFJ, Scorpio.
@ctenochaetus

Hello and welcome to the site, Cten!

(Let me put in a preach here: Join Plague flight, we have death and destruction. Oh, and maybe I have some cookies in my hoard...)

How're you enjoying Flight Rising so far? If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to ask me anything!

If you care, I'm a Ravenclaw, ENFP, Gemini :3
@ctenochaetus

Hello and welcome to the site, Cten!

(Let me put in a preach here: Join Plague flight, we have death and destruction. Oh, and maybe I have some cookies in my hoard...)

How're you enjoying Flight Rising so far? If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to ask me anything!

If you care, I'm a Ravenclaw, ENFP, Gemini :3