Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1s!!!!
I just bred some lovely gen 1 dergs. I have no idea how to price them, and I am curious about how people get into "projects". I'm so new in this sense. Pricing.....all of it. Advice or if your interested' seeing the hatchlings, feel free to make an offer!
I just bred some lovely gen 1 dergs. I have no idea how to price them, and I am curious about how people get into "projects". I'm so new in this sense. Pricing.....all of it. Advice or if your interested' seeing the hatchlings, feel free to make an offer!
@Alithium

Hello there! G1 dragons are actually not just all basic common breeds - they're dragons that were hatched from Unhatched Eggs, obtained through scavenging or the coliseum! What makes them special is that they are randomly generated, and have no parents at all, which is what those that have beautiful colors so sought after - they're totally random. Hope this helped! uvu
@Alithium

Hello there! G1 dragons are actually not just all basic common breeds - they're dragons that were hatched from Unhatched Eggs, obtained through scavenging or the coliseum! What makes them special is that they are randomly generated, and have no parents at all, which is what those that have beautiful colors so sought after - they're totally random. Hope this helped! uvu
Td4lBWl.png
@Alithium I think you mean gen2s :p Gen1 dragons are dragons without parents. Your hatchies come from 2 dragons without parents, which makes them generation 2. Sadly, they don't go for more than regular hatchies, so I'd price them about the same as normal triple basics :(
@Alithium I think you mean gen2s :p Gen1 dragons are dragons without parents. Your hatchies come from 2 dragons without parents, which makes them generation 2. Sadly, they don't go for more than regular hatchies, so I'd price them about the same as normal triple basics :(
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png