Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya, folks
er...I'm Scott and I felt like breaking the ice with this thread, so here it is.
I've played for some time now, but was never active on the forums, and It's been some time since I was an active member of any forum! whoops. It took me quite a few missed registration cycles to get on, yet I prevailed against all odds only to breed some awfully chosen colored dragons. (they are still my poorly colored dragons) Outside of FR, I enjoy marvel comics (GotG, X-men, mostly things w Richard Rider in them) and video games, as well as music. Feel free to ask for my skype if you're feelin' chatty or maybe need someone to listen. I'm excited to see how the forums can change up my FR experience so far. So please, don't be shy! That's my job, and thanks for reading.
er...I'm Scott and I felt like breaking the ice with this thread, so here it is.
I've played for some time now, but was never active on the forums, and It's been some time since I was an active member of any forum! whoops. It took me quite a few missed registration cycles to get on, yet I prevailed against all odds only to breed some awfully chosen colored dragons. (they are still my poorly colored dragons) Outside of FR, I enjoy marvel comics (GotG, X-men, mostly things w Richard Rider in them) and video games, as well as music. Feel free to ask for my skype if you're feelin' chatty or maybe need someone to listen. I'm excited to see how the forums can change up my FR experience so far. So please, don't be shy! That's my job, and thanks for reading.
nudX0O8.png
@BluMoon

Hey there, Scott. Glad you decided to venture into the forums. From my personal experience, FR's community has been a positive one that's made the game far more enjoyable, so I hope it will be the same for you as well.

Out of curiosity, got any current favorite video games?
@BluMoon

Hey there, Scott. Glad you decided to venture into the forums. From my personal experience, FR's community has been a positive one that's made the game far more enjoyable, so I hope it will be the same for you as well.

Out of curiosity, got any current favorite video games?
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png