Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Snapper Dragon Wanted!
Hey all! I'm looking for a Snapper Dragon with Jungle/Emerald/Emerald, though if the tert is a basic the tert doesn't matter. Flight I'd LIKE to be Earth, because the brown eyes look very pretty, but anything except for VERY bright colored eyes will be fine. But I'm specifically looking for this guy: [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/1cbb/f/2015/205/7/d/perf_bf_dragon_by_astra_the_goddess-d92lke6.png[/img] Tert can be anything EXCEPT Smoke, primary and secondary colors MUST stay the same, an XYY would be preferred, but the genes for the secondary can be anything really. Honestly the colors and the first gene if you can get that to be what I want I'll be VERY happy.
Hey all! I'm looking for a Snapper Dragon with Jungle/Emerald/Emerald, though if the tert is a basic the tert doesn't matter. Flight I'd LIKE to be Earth, because the brown eyes look very pretty, but anything except for VERY bright colored eyes will be fine.

But I'm specifically looking for this guy:
perf_bf_dragon_by_astra_the_goddess-d92lke6.png

Tert can be anything EXCEPT Smoke, primary and secondary colors MUST stay the same, an XYY would be preferred, but the genes for the secondary can be anything really. Honestly the colors and the first gene if you can get that to be what I want I'll be VERY happy.
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gifDontCare2_zpsb655834c.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif