Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to the site, not to the art :D
Hey, new user to the site here (finally an open registration window!).

I've been a fan of neondragon on deviantart for a long time, even have 2 of her books. I also have had a love for dragons since I was little so I think I'm gonna like this site just fine. I'm fairly active on another avatar site (not sure if linking is allowed her) so it'll be interesting how I divide my time between the two, lol.

Um...I live in WA state in the Pacific Northwest (west coast is best coast!). Yes, it normally rains here but it's currently hot out. Can't wait for the rain to return. I just turned 25 last week. Woo...lol

I like to play video games and read. I actually bought 8 new books recently haha.

Anyways, hi. P:
Hey, new user to the site here (finally an open registration window!).

I've been a fan of neondragon on deviantart for a long time, even have 2 of her books. I also have had a love for dragons since I was little so I think I'm gonna like this site just fine. I'm fairly active on another avatar site (not sure if linking is allowed her) so it'll be interesting how I divide my time between the two, lol.

Um...I live in WA state in the Pacific Northwest (west coast is best coast!). Yes, it normally rains here but it's currently hot out. Can't wait for the rain to return. I just turned 25 last week. Woo...lol

I like to play video games and read. I actually bought 8 new books recently haha.

Anyways, hi. P:
Hello, I just joined as well, out of curiosity who's currently your favorite author?
Hello, I just joined as well, out of curiosity who's currently your favorite author?
Hm, that's a tough one. I'm currently reading Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson and it's really good. One of my all time favorite is Garth Nix for his Abhorson Trilogy. So good.
Hm, that's a tough one. I'm currently reading Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson and it's really good. One of my all time favorite is Garth Nix for his Abhorson Trilogy. So good.