Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy
Hello, I'm Tsunami Wyvern, AKA Zach. I'm 17, from the USA (NC), and well, I like dragons. I'm about to be a senior in high school, and after that I'll either study veterinarian medicine, psychology, or linguistics in college. I want to be a polyglot, which is someone who can speak many languages (I can currently speak English, Chinese (Zhongwen), and Swedish (Svenska)).

I heard about this site earlier this month (actually the day before the Open Registration dates announcement). I also joined DragonAdoptables and Dragon Cave with the same username. If you couldn't tell, I like dragon sites.

I like role-playing, a lot. Have been for about six years now. Hoping to get some good RP's in with everyone.

Aanndd that's it.

Oh, edit. I have two other interests I guess I'll add. I really like Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter, as well as Steven Universe. Already found some other fans on here, which makes it even better.

Now that's it.
Hello, I'm Tsunami Wyvern, AKA Zach. I'm 17, from the USA (NC), and well, I like dragons. I'm about to be a senior in high school, and after that I'll either study veterinarian medicine, psychology, or linguistics in college. I want to be a polyglot, which is someone who can speak many languages (I can currently speak English, Chinese (Zhongwen), and Swedish (Svenska)).

I heard about this site earlier this month (actually the day before the Open Registration dates announcement). I also joined DragonAdoptables and Dragon Cave with the same username. If you couldn't tell, I like dragon sites.

I like role-playing, a lot. Have been for about six years now. Hoping to get some good RP's in with everyone.

Aanndd that's it.

Oh, edit. I have two other interests I guess I'll add. I really like Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter, as well as Steven Universe. Already found some other fans on here, which makes it even better.

Now that's it.
@tsunamiwyvern
Nice to meet you Zach! Welcome to FR : )
@tsunamiwyvern
Nice to meet you Zach! Welcome to FR : )
PvGrR8V.png
@tsunamiwyvern [center][quote]A mysterious figure appears before you![/quote][/center] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12527647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125277/12527647_350.png[/img] "A new youngin.. I see you have joined the shadow faction.. I hope you and your lair find happiness and warmth in the ever expanding Flight Rising.. Wings be with you youngin.."[/url] [/center][/quote]
@tsunamiwyvern
Quote:
A mysterious figure appears before you!
windysmall.png