Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Boo! I'm new!
Hi, I'm ToastGhost. I'm super super new as of today, but- this looks like a lot of fun, and I hope to learn all about it (and hopefully breed some really cool dragons like some of the ones I've seen!)
Hi, I'm ToastGhost. I'm super super new as of today, but- this looks like a lot of fun, and I hope to learn all about it (and hopefully breed some really cool dragons like some of the ones I've seen!)
Ghost? Toast.
@ToastGhost
Nice to meet you Toast! Welcome to FR, it's wonderful to have you : )
And yeah, this website is fun and extremely addicting. If you ever need any help, feel free to ping me or pm me. There are also a lot of helpful guides out there should you need links to them.
@ToastGhost
Nice to meet you Toast! Welcome to FR, it's wonderful to have you : )
And yeah, this website is fun and extremely addicting. If you ever need any help, feel free to ping me or pm me. There are also a lot of helpful guides out there should you need links to them.
PvGrR8V.png
@ToastGhost - Hello and welcome! (nice choice of flight there ^_^) It really is quite entertaining, especially once you accumulate a number of dragons to build up your lair with. Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun!
@ToastGhost - Hello and welcome! (nice choice of flight there ^_^) It really is quite entertaining, especially once you accumulate a number of dragons to build up your lair with. Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun!
S5L97dq.gif
@ToastGhost [center][quote]A mysterious figure appears before you![/quote][/center] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12527647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125277/12527647_350.png[/img] "A new youngin.. I see you have joined the ice faction.. I hope you and your lair find happiness and warmth in the ever expanding Flight Rising.. Wings be with you youngin.."[/url] [/center][/quote]
@ToastGhost
Quote:
A mysterious figure appears before you!
windysmall.png
Hi, nice to meet you, I am new here today too. You have a very beautiful dragon=D
Hi, nice to meet you, I am new here today too. You have a very beautiful dragon=D
v886aA7.png
Ah, thanks for all the nice words. c: I'm sure this'll be worthwhile. (Like I needed new things to be addicted to, tbh.)
Ah, thanks for all the nice words. c: I'm sure this'll be worthwhile. (Like I needed new things to be addicted to, tbh.)
Ghost? Toast.