Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gathering Question
Is level 25 as high as it goes, or am I encountering a bug? I'm fine with it being 25 but it still shows experience to be gathered for never level.

Help?
Is level 25 as high as it goes, or am I encountering a bug? I'm fine with it being 25 but it still shows experience to be gathered for never level.

Help?
@Fluffyfoxtail Yes, the highest level for Gathering is currently Level 25. It may be raised in the future though :)
@Fluffyfoxtail Yes, the highest level for Gathering is currently Level 25. It may be raised in the future though :)
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
@Frostycloud Thank you!
@Frostycloud Thank you!
@Fluffyfoxtail No problem! And I just want to say that it will be raised eventually, but no one knows when.
(There was a forum post made by an Admin somewhere saying that you must be Level 25 or above to get a certain item via Gathering, so that's how we know.)
@Fluffyfoxtail No problem! And I just want to say that it will be raised eventually, but no one knows when.
(There was a forum post made by an Admin somewhere saying that you must be Level 25 or above to get a certain item via Gathering, so that's how we know.)
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D