Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen One Ice Baby
So I hope I'm doing this right, I'm only a few months old to this and I've never posted a dragon for sale in the boards, only because I just did basic pricing for my bred hatchlings, but this one is different. I hatched an Ice egg and I got 'sort of' lucky on colors, and I actually originally planned on geneing him up to try and have my first gen one aside from my progens. But I realized I am way too new to be trying this, as I only gave him one gene and realized I don't have the time to coli much besides during festivals, so my only source of 'income' is the babies I breed right now. Since I'm not able to finish my project, I figured some one might want a semi Ice baby, but I need some help pricing him out?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=141753&tab=dragon&did=14806006

This is the dragon in question, as you can see I already gave him crackle. I had planned on giving him iridescent and shimmer, so he would have an icy look, and was even debating on turning him wildclaw. I only spent 190k on the gene from the marketplace, the egg was found so there's no cost loss there, but I'm hoping to at least make back what I got on the gene, but again, I have no idea how gen one sales work. I only know from tumblr that Gen ones are actually wanted by a lot of people but I really don't know if anyone is willing to spend that much on him. But if anyone is interested, please throw me an offer for him, one that is reasonable, because I'd rather not let him go for the lower amounts I let my other hatchlings go for. But I'm hoping for some more experienced players to give me advice on pricing because for all I know I'm pricing my other hatchlings oddly as well.

TL;DR Gen One Ice Guardian Male for sale! Already gened with crackle! Unnamed and Unbred
So I hope I'm doing this right, I'm only a few months old to this and I've never posted a dragon for sale in the boards, only because I just did basic pricing for my bred hatchlings, but this one is different. I hatched an Ice egg and I got 'sort of' lucky on colors, and I actually originally planned on geneing him up to try and have my first gen one aside from my progens. But I realized I am way too new to be trying this, as I only gave him one gene and realized I don't have the time to coli much besides during festivals, so my only source of 'income' is the babies I breed right now. Since I'm not able to finish my project, I figured some one might want a semi Ice baby, but I need some help pricing him out?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=141753&tab=dragon&did=14806006

This is the dragon in question, as you can see I already gave him crackle. I had planned on giving him iridescent and shimmer, so he would have an icy look, and was even debating on turning him wildclaw. I only spent 190k on the gene from the marketplace, the egg was found so there's no cost loss there, but I'm hoping to at least make back what I got on the gene, but again, I have no idea how gen one sales work. I only know from tumblr that Gen ones are actually wanted by a lot of people but I really don't know if anyone is willing to spend that much on him. But if anyone is interested, please throw me an offer for him, one that is reasonable, because I'd rather not let him go for the lower amounts I let my other hatchlings go for. But I'm hoping for some more experienced players to give me advice on pricing because for all I know I'm pricing my other hatchlings oddly as well.

TL;DR Gen One Ice Guardian Male for sale! Already gened with crackle! Unnamed and Unbred