Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | test
hi
hi
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
Hi *runs away*
Hi *runs away*
Untitled_Artwork.png
@TpMeNUGGET Hello, How are you today? Watched any good Cartoons/Tv Shows/Movies or read a good book? [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5058667233ffc8fcb4fed175f7ff65a3/tumblr_mxk06evVYP1rfphnoo3_500.gif[/img]
@TpMeNUGGET

Hello, How are you today? Watched any good Cartoons/Tv Shows/Movies or read a good book?

tumblr_mxk06evVYP1rfphnoo3_500.gif
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
*** i just made a little forum to test my banner XD im doing alright @waterrain i saw the minions movie and inside out the other day, they were alright
*** i just made a little forum to test my banner XD im doing alright @waterrain i saw the minions movie and inside out the other day, they were alright
@TpMeNUGGET

BWEH ICE FLIGHT ?
@TpMeNUGGET

BWEH ICE FLIGHT ?
What? XD @Nadey
What? XD @Nadey
@TpMeNUGGET

Still have yet to watch those movies :D Plan to watch them one of these days (Been hearing some good stuff about the movie: Inside Out)

And my goodness that banner looks wonderful (^_^)/ *And my favorite color is Blue :D heh*
@TpMeNUGGET

Still have yet to watch those movies :D Plan to watch them one of these days (Been hearing some good stuff about the movie: Inside Out)

And my goodness that banner looks wonderful (^_^)/ *And my favorite color is Blue :D heh*
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Waterrain thanks ^_^ the middle is by arch and i forgot who did the sniper badges on the sides, but when I've sold more the side parts can be changed to better ranks.
@Waterrain thanks ^_^ the middle is by arch and i forgot who did the sniper badges on the sides, but when I've sold more the side parts can be changed to better ranks.
@TpMeNUGGET

That "?" was a heart when I typed it on the Ipad aah ;w;
@TpMeNUGGET

That "?" was a heart when I typed it on the Ipad aah ;w;