Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | so whos got webcomics
step 1. everyone shares their webcomics (or their friends' webcomics!) step 2. everyone reads eachother's webcomics step 3. everyone is friends and the world is a better place my webcomic is [url=http://punchandwolfmother.tumblr.com/]Punch & Wolfmother[/url] ! its about superheroes with no superpowers -- kinda like kickass, except a lot more tame. and, unfortunately, no nic cage :^( the two main chars are Mr. Patel, who the first issue mostly focuses on, and Rita, who hasnt been seen much so far but shes about to show up again at the end of the current chapter and then she starts to play a bigger role! Mr P is a sad old guy who becomes Punch, the coolest (er, maybe coldest is a better term) superhero in the City of Carlyle, and Rita is a teenage bodybuilder who becomes Wolfmother, his kid sidekick. theyre both v cute: [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/e6881aac5d5b562077435541b1cf933e/tumblr_nqnxb7hrYf1tdqwnko1_500.jpg[/img] ive been putting p&w out for almost a year now! im currently on chapter 3 of issue 1, and update every tuesday! i'd appreciate if u checked it out! (content rating: v mild language, the instances of which are few and far between. could probably get a PG rating.) so, yeah, post your webcomics! lets do this!
step 1. everyone shares their webcomics (or their friends' webcomics!)
step 2. everyone reads eachother's webcomics
step 3. everyone is friends and the world is a better place

my webcomic is Punch & Wolfmother ! its about superheroes with no superpowers -- kinda like kickass, except a lot more tame. and, unfortunately, no nic cage :^(
the two main chars are Mr. Patel, who the first issue mostly focuses on, and Rita, who hasnt been seen much so far but shes about to show up again at the end of the current chapter and then she starts to play a bigger role! Mr P is a sad old guy who becomes Punch, the coolest (er, maybe coldest is a better term) superhero in the City of Carlyle, and Rita is a teenage bodybuilder who becomes Wolfmother, his kid sidekick. theyre both v cute:
tumblr_nqnxb7hrYf1tdqwnko1_500.jpg

ive been putting p&w out for almost a year now! im currently on chapter 3 of issue 1, and update every tuesday! i'd appreciate if u checked it out!
(content rating: v mild language, the instances of which are few and far between. could probably get a PG rating.)

so, yeah, post your webcomics! lets do this!
read my webcomic maybetumblr_nhd1k2nwxe1tdqwnko1_r1_100.png