Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Torn between flights
Hello! First forum ever. Really not sure how this goes but I'd like to hear from any earth flight people !!! I'm in light right now but everything is calling me to earth. What's the community like out there? I haven't really gotten into light forums either. I'm neither forum savvy or very outgoing so it's been hard finding my voice anyways. If you have insight on either flight I'd be grateful!!!
Hello! First forum ever. Really not sure how this goes but I'd like to hear from any earth flight people !!! I'm in light right now but everything is calling me to earth. What's the community like out there? I haven't really gotten into light forums either. I'm neither forum savvy or very outgoing so it's been hard finding my voice anyways. If you have insight on either flight I'd be grateful!!!
@Alithium
Well, I'm not part of earth anymore, but I used to be. Overall, earth has a really laid back, friendly community. Because it's such a small flight, you really do get that small town vibe, where everyone knows everyone. If you're not huge on forum participation, you could probably still manage to keep up with the earth board, as it often moves fairly slow. From what I recall, there were several interesting discussions going on at the time.

This is all from my experience about six months ago, but yeah...it's a great flight. ^^ I only moved because earth eyes didn't exactly suit my breeding projects and I wanted to be part of a more dom-oriented flight.
@Alithium
Well, I'm not part of earth anymore, but I used to be. Overall, earth has a really laid back, friendly community. Because it's such a small flight, you really do get that small town vibe, where everyone knows everyone. If you're not huge on forum participation, you could probably still manage to keep up with the earth board, as it often moves fairly slow. From what I recall, there were several interesting discussions going on at the time.

This is all from my experience about six months ago, but yeah...it's a great flight. ^^ I only moved because earth eyes didn't exactly suit my breeding projects and I wanted to be part of a more dom-oriented flight.
hatcherybanner_new_logo330x100.png
I'm in Earth and I can't see myself moving from there.

Everyone does know each other, and it's a really fun community. Totally worth it :D

From what I'm reading, I'm pretty sure you'd fit right in. You seem pretty chill and mellow.
I'm in Earth and I can't see myself moving from there.

Everyone does know each other, and it's a really fun community. Totally worth it :D

From what I'm reading, I'm pretty sure you'd fit right in. You seem pretty chill and mellow.
Everything I'm hearing is making me more excited to join. Look out Earth! Just gotta wait for my nests to hatch <3
Everything I'm hearing is making me more excited to join. Look out Earth! Just gotta wait for my nests to hatch <3
@Alithium

When I first joined, nature called my name, and I listened. Go to earth! She is calling!
@Alithium

When I first joined, nature called my name, and I listened. Go to earth! She is calling!
L6jfBPn.gif
@Alithium
Hi! :D Conveniently, there is another thread of a Light member who considers joining the Earth atm, check it out! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1483736 There are those who were in Light but switched to Earth for a long visit in that thread, their posts compare two flights, so they might be helpful to you :)
And yup, we're still small, laid-back and friendly, as Cardtrick said! If you're not comfortable with fast-moving busy forums, you'll like ours, they are quite slow yet diverse and we welcome any topic you'd like to discuss :)
@Alithium
Hi! :D Conveniently, there is another thread of a Light member who considers joining the Earth atm, check it out! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1483736 There are those who were in Light but switched to Earth for a long visit in that thread, their posts compare two flights, so they might be helpful to you :)
And yup, we're still small, laid-back and friendly, as Cardtrick said! If you're not comfortable with fast-moving busy forums, you'll like ours, they are quite slow yet diverse and we welcome any topic you'd like to discuss :)