Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum and Battle Stones
it takes me a few times to get into the Coliseum at all. but every time I go to try using a battle stone in the Coliseum under the Stats and Abilities, it doesn't even give me the option to try using any of my battle stones. It has been giving me the option to use a battle stone Only when I don't have any in my Hoard. If the battle stone is in my Vault, it gives me the option to use a battle stone in the Stats and Abilities in the Coliseum. I can't use the stone if its in my vault. but every time i put the stone in my Hoard, the option to use it disappears from the coliseum Stats and Abilities page.

why does it keep disappearing? it won't let me use any of the stones I have, it doesn't even give me the option to use them when i have the stones in my Hoard. but it gives me the option to use a stone when i don't have the stones in my Hoard.

Help?
it takes me a few times to get into the Coliseum at all. but every time I go to try using a battle stone in the Coliseum under the Stats and Abilities, it doesn't even give me the option to try using any of my battle stones. It has been giving me the option to use a battle stone Only when I don't have any in my Hoard. If the battle stone is in my Vault, it gives me the option to use a battle stone in the Stats and Abilities in the Coliseum. I can't use the stone if its in my vault. but every time i put the stone in my Hoard, the option to use it disappears from the coliseum Stats and Abilities page.

why does it keep disappearing? it won't let me use any of the stones I have, it doesn't even give me the option to use them when i have the stones in my Hoard. but it gives me the option to use a stone when i don't have the stones in my Hoard.

Help?
@NightrunOtter

I've never heard of stones being useable while they're in the Vault! I tried it out myself, and for me the stones are completely absent from the stones menu in Abilities and Stats when they are in the Vault, so I have no idea what's going on there!
I would recommend keeping all your battle stones in the Hoard anyway, except for those that are particularly valuable to you, or your Ambush and Rally stones (which are valuable in general), as it's kind of a bother to exit the coli, switch to the vault, get the stones out, return to the coli, etc etc when one of your dragons unlocks a new battle stone slot unexpectedly.

As far as applying stones to dragons goes, are you sure your dragons fulfil the requirements? Certain stones can only be used at certain levels, while others can only be used by dragons of certain elements. Perhaps you can give me an example of what stones you're trying to apply to which dragon? c:
@NightrunOtter

I've never heard of stones being useable while they're in the Vault! I tried it out myself, and for me the stones are completely absent from the stones menu in Abilities and Stats when they are in the Vault, so I have no idea what's going on there!
I would recommend keeping all your battle stones in the Hoard anyway, except for those that are particularly valuable to you, or your Ambush and Rally stones (which are valuable in general), as it's kind of a bother to exit the coli, switch to the vault, get the stones out, return to the coli, etc etc when one of your dragons unlocks a new battle stone slot unexpectedly.

As far as applying stones to dragons goes, are you sure your dragons fulfil the requirements? Certain stones can only be used at certain levels, while others can only be used by dragons of certain elements. Perhaps you can give me an example of what stones you're trying to apply to which dragon? c:
i have a few stones that says like, level 1 is required to use the stone. like Meditate. but when the stones are in my Hoard, the stones menu in the Abilities and Stats disappears completely. but when i put the stones in my Vault, the stones menu is there.

thats my problem. i can't even apply a stone to a dragon because when the stones are in my Hoard (where it says the stone needs to be in order to be applied to a dragon), the stones menu disappears completely
i have a few stones that says like, level 1 is required to use the stone. like Meditate. but when the stones are in my Hoard, the stones menu in the Abilities and Stats disappears completely. but when i put the stones in my Vault, the stones menu is there.

thats my problem. i can't even apply a stone to a dragon because when the stones are in my Hoard (where it says the stone needs to be in order to be applied to a dragon), the stones menu disappears completely
@NightrunOtter

That's very strange! It sounds like an HTML5 bug, have you tried viewing the Stats menu on a different device or browser?

I'm afraid I can't really help you further here, but best of luck! Hopefully somebody better equipped with the right knowledge can add some more replies to this.

(PS: you can use @ to ping people, so they're notified you've replied to them. If I hadn't checked the forums and happened to spot this thread I wouldn't have known you'd posted otherwise :3 )
@NightrunOtter

That's very strange! It sounds like an HTML5 bug, have you tried viewing the Stats menu on a different device or browser?

I'm afraid I can't really help you further here, but best of luck! Hopefully somebody better equipped with the right knowledge can add some more replies to this.

(PS: you can use @ to ping people, so they're notified you've replied to them. If I hadn't checked the forums and happened to spot this thread I wouldn't have known you'd posted otherwise :3 )