Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds games not giving treasures
So I have played both Shock Switch and Tidal Trouble today and about mid way through the day it stopped giving me treasures? I sold some materials and dragons in the auctions and was given my treasures for all that. It's just the Fairgrounds games.
I use Chrome.
I looked for any other thread about this and saw nothing so I figured I would just make one.

Thanks so much!
So I have played both Shock Switch and Tidal Trouble today and about mid way through the day it stopped giving me treasures? I sold some materials and dragons in the auctions and was given my treasures for all that. It's just the Fairgrounds games.
I use Chrome.
I looked for any other thread about this and saw nothing so I figured I would just make one.

Thanks so much!
@NotACrackHead Fairground games have a lucky streak counter. Once this is filled (to 75k treasure) You cannot earn anymore for the day. If your lucky streak is full, that's the issue here. Otherwise it's actually a bug
@NotACrackHead Fairground games have a lucky streak counter. Once this is filled (to 75k treasure) You cannot earn anymore for the day. If your lucky streak is full, that's the issue here. Otherwise it's actually a bug
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
Ooh ok! I'll check that! I didn't know anything about that. Lol thank you so much!
Ooh ok! I'll check that! I didn't know anything about that. Lol thank you so much!