Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Checkmate! Achievement
I have everything required for it, but the game won't award it to me! What's going on?
I have everything required for it, but the game won't award it to me! What's going on?
@Carnelist it takes a while
@Carnelist it takes a while

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
Alright. I thought it was immediate, or at least close.
Alright. I thought it was immediate, or at least close.
@Carnelist Moved this over to the help forum =)

Some of the achievements take a little longer to trigger. Sometimes clearing your cache/cookies and logging out and in can help.
@Carnelist Moved this over to the help forum =)

Some of the achievements take a little longer to trigger. Sometimes clearing your cache/cookies and logging out and in can help.
@ravette
Thanks! I'm still new to the whole forums thing, I tend to put them in the wrong place. I haven't noticed it yet, but I'm sure I'll get it soon.

Edit: just went into my hoard, I have the achievement now. Thanks for your help!
@ravette
Thanks! I'm still new to the whole forums thing, I tend to put them in the wrong place. I haven't noticed it yet, but I'm sure I'll get it soon.

Edit: just went into my hoard, I have the achievement now. Thanks for your help!
@ravette hey, sorry to jump in on this thread but i have the same problem, ive logged out and in twice and cleared my cache several times, and its been over an hour since i got the final piece needed for the chess set and i still havent got the achievement :/
@ravette hey, sorry to jump in on this thread but i have the same problem, ive logged out and in twice and cleared my cache several times, and its been over an hour since i got the final piece needed for the chess set and i still havent got the achievement :/
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon Some of my achievements triggered within several hours and some it took a day or more. Try giving it some more time =)
@rubesdragon Some of my achievements triggered within several hours and some it took a day or more. Try giving it some more time =)
@ravette okay, thank you :)
@ravette okay, thank you :)
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist