Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No payout for Exalting
Sorry to be a bother, but I exalted my lv 6 Fae at 12:42 p.m. today and I don't think she left me any treasure. even if I had 0 gold I should of had somewhere around "L6: 9803" according to the form and then add the bonus for today "Fae Breed + 1250", but I have 8183 gold which I'm semi-certain I already had. Is there any way to check this? Thanks in advance for any help and again sorry for the trouble!
Sorry to be a bother, but I exalted my lv 6 Fae at 12:42 p.m. today and I don't think she left me any treasure. even if I had 0 gold I should of had somewhere around "L6: 9803" according to the form and then add the bonus for today "Fae Breed + 1250", but I have 8183 gold which I'm semi-certain I already had. Is there any way to check this? Thanks in advance for any help and again sorry for the trouble!
P.s Hit the back button and see that I had 7143 gold on a fairground page where I earned some gold, so no I did not get the exalting pay :(
P.s Hit the back button and see that I had 7143 gold on a fairground page where I earned some gold, so no I did not get the exalting pay :(
@Verbalvomit

You most likely exalted one of your progens. The first two dragons you get don't leave any treasure behind nor do they count towards dominance.
@Verbalvomit

You most likely exalted one of your progens. The first two dragons you get don't leave any treasure behind nor do they count towards dominance.
Wow, I did not know that, thank you so much! Wish I had known that before I wasted so much time on leveling them >____<;
Wow, I did not know that, thank you so much! Wish I had known that before I wasted so much time on leveling them >____<;