Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | unresponsive/unavailable pages
I'm unsure if this is happening just because my internet connection is bad, but lately I've been having some pretty annoying issues, mainly in the fairgrounds/coliseum. While playing a game or during a battle the page will become unresponsive to where I can't click anything on it, but going to another page or refreshing the current one fixes it. However, I also lose whatever I was doing. In the coliseum, what happens is one page of the flash is hanging off to bottom right side of the screen, while the next page is shown also. Like, if I were to attack, the panel hanging off the page would show the animation, while the one in the normal place would show the next thing that would have been shown, and then I can't do anything and have to refresh. This is becoming very aggravating, any suggestions?
I'm unsure if this is happening just because my internet connection is bad, but lately I've been having some pretty annoying issues, mainly in the fairgrounds/coliseum. While playing a game or during a battle the page will become unresponsive to where I can't click anything on it, but going to another page or refreshing the current one fixes it. However, I also lose whatever I was doing. In the coliseum, what happens is one page of the flash is hanging off to bottom right side of the screen, while the next page is shown also. Like, if I were to attack, the panel hanging off the page would show the animation, while the one in the normal place would show the next thing that would have been shown, and then I can't do anything and have to refresh. This is becoming very aggravating, any suggestions?
YES!!!! I'm having the same problems!!!!! It's super frustrating playing the matching game and having it crash on level 7 EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's super frustrating and honestly it's not worth me getting angry over and I'm debating whether I should even continue to play.
YES!!!! I'm having the same problems!!!!! It's super frustrating playing the matching game and having it crash on level 7 EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's super frustrating and honestly it's not worth me getting angry over and I'm debating whether I should even continue to play.
arcanesparkle.gifarcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png5cx1lc.jpg