Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | No item from cauldron
Hello!
I used Baldwin's Cauldron to create Glowing Clawtips, text said it was ready, but there's no item in my hoard and I can't find it anywhere. Of course materials got lost too.
Is there any solution for this?

Hello!
I used Baldwin's Cauldron to create Glowing Clawtips, text said it was ready, but there's no item in my hoard and I can't find it anywhere. Of course materials got lost too.
Is there any solution for this?

@cecaangyal

Have you taken it out of the cauldron? If so try to clear your cache and look into your aparel tab again if it turned up.
@cecaangyal

Have you taken it out of the cauldron? If so try to clear your cache and look into your aparel tab again if it turned up.
@Ismaiel There was only a Ready! text, nothing to take out sadly. I tried to clean my cache too, can't find it anyway. It should be in the Apparel section, am I right?
@Ismaiel There was only a Ready! text, nothing to take out sadly. I tried to clean my cache too, can't find it anyway. It should be in the Apparel section, am I right?
@cecaangyal

If you didn't take it out of the cauldron it is still there? Can you brew anything right now?
@cecaangyal

If you didn't take it out of the cauldron it is still there? Can you brew anything right now?
@Ismaiel

No, I brew something right now. That's why I don't understand.
Is it possible I didn't take it out, but started a new brewing progress and it simply got lost?

*EDIT: Problem solved, ctrl+f5 got my materials back.
Don't know how, I started to create the claws and get ready, but my materials are in my hoard now.

Thanks for the help! =)
@Ismaiel

No, I brew something right now. That's why I don't understand.
Is it possible I didn't take it out, but started a new brewing progress and it simply got lost?

*EDIT: Problem solved, ctrl+f5 got my materials back.
Don't know how, I started to create the claws and get ready, but my materials are in my hoard now.

Thanks for the help! =)