Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sort Feature for Materials
So I search the compilation of suggestions and couldn't seem to find this one, but if I missed it, please feel free to link me.

This idea mostly comes from the new alchemy/transmutation items and the fact that, because the coding or whatever was already in the works, most of the transmutation stuff ends up somewhere in the middle (well for me page 4, but hoard size varies) whereas some end up at the end.

But then I also remembered how sorting through other materials to find the items to save for swipp (via sending to the vault) can also be a little tedious.

So my suggestion is a sortable function in the materials tab (minerals & ores, organic material, dragonmade material, transmutation), like the one in the food tab (seafood, meat, plants, insects).

Does anyone feel the same way or am I just being nitpicky?
So I search the compilation of suggestions and couldn't seem to find this one, but if I missed it, please feel free to link me.

This idea mostly comes from the new alchemy/transmutation items and the fact that, because the coding or whatever was already in the works, most of the transmutation stuff ends up somewhere in the middle (well for me page 4, but hoard size varies) whereas some end up at the end.

But then I also remembered how sorting through other materials to find the items to save for swipp (via sending to the vault) can also be a little tedious.

So my suggestion is a sortable function in the materials tab (minerals & ores, organic material, dragonmade material, transmutation), like the one in the food tab (seafood, meat, plants, insects).

Does anyone feel the same way or am I just being nitpicky?
Oh yes, yes yes - ALL the yes.

And maybe a sort feature for 'other' as well? Trinkets, Dragon Eggs, Scrolls, Chests etc.
Oh yes, yes yes - ALL the yes.

And maybe a sort feature for 'other' as well? Trinkets, Dragon Eggs, Scrolls, Chests etc.
support!
support!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif