Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Battles Freezing
I've actually encountered three separate bugs in the coliseum today; specifically with monster battles in the Woodland Path (lvls 4-6) venue. I will detail each incident below.

Body:
1. In the woodland path I was battling three enemies. One of my dragons defeated a clown charger, but afterwards the game froze and I could not do any attacks or exit to the main menu. I did notice, however, that in the top left hand corner where the turns are displayed that the charger still had two turns left. It looked as though it was still trying to attack even though it had been defeated. Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot because I just thought it was a simple error that wouldn't happen again. (It did, see #3.)

2. I honestly can't say what I did to cause this error, but I was battling in the coliseum and went to choose an attack when this happened: SCREENSHOT: http://snag.gy/LKNRb.jpg
Two of my dragons disappeared from the screen as well as the two enemies. As you can see, all of the menu buttons disappeared as well. Again, this froze the game. Sorry I can't give any more info on this incident.

3. This incident was very similar to the first bug. I was fighting two cockatrice and when I defeated the last one standing, the game froze. SCREENSHOT: http://snag.gy/JuHz1.jpg
Again, in the top left hand corner you can see that the cockatrice still has two turns, even though it has been defeated.

Brower: Google Chrome

I've actually encountered three separate bugs in the coliseum today; specifically with monster battles in the Woodland Path (lvls 4-6) venue. I will detail each incident below.

Body:
1. In the woodland path I was battling three enemies. One of my dragons defeated a clown charger, but afterwards the game froze and I could not do any attacks or exit to the main menu. I did notice, however, that in the top left hand corner where the turns are displayed that the charger still had two turns left. It looked as though it was still trying to attack even though it had been defeated. Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot because I just thought it was a simple error that wouldn't happen again. (It did, see #3.)

2. I honestly can't say what I did to cause this error, but I was battling in the coliseum and went to choose an attack when this happened: SCREENSHOT: http://snag.gy/LKNRb.jpg
Two of my dragons disappeared from the screen as well as the two enemies. As you can see, all of the menu buttons disappeared as well. Again, this froze the game. Sorry I can't give any more info on this incident.

3. This incident was very similar to the first bug. I was fighting two cockatrice and when I defeated the last one standing, the game froze. SCREENSHOT: http://snag.gy/JuHz1.jpg
Again, in the top left hand corner you can see that the cockatrice still has two turns, even though it has been defeated.

Brower: Google Chrome

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
I could probably take a screenshot of the first bug, because that has been happening to me every single time I try to do the Coli now after they added the new venue. :/
I could probably take a screenshot of the first bug, because that has been happening to me every single time I try to do the Coli now after they added the new venue. :/
I've been having problems with the 'defeat the last enemy, victory screen never shows up'.
Then try and reload the coli and it gets stuck on a black bar for a couple of minutes.

Not super regular but it's regular enough to be irritating :l

Using Firefox
I've been having problems with the 'defeat the last enemy, victory screen never shows up'.
Then try and reload the coli and it gets stuck on a black bar for a couple of minutes.

Not super regular but it's regular enough to be irritating :l

Using Firefox
0GrzHIf.png
YES. THIS is happening to me. And it has NEVER happened to me before. Somebody please fix this, I have exalt fodder to train and this is happening literally every other battle.

Screenshot
YES. THIS is happening to me. And it has NEVER happened to me before. Somebody please fix this, I have exalt fodder to train and this is happening literally every other battle.

Screenshot