Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends! :)
Hi once again I joined in may anyone want to be friends?
Hi once again I joined in may anyone want to be friends?
@Darksage99
Greetings and salutations!
I typically like to have a conversation with someone before I decide on making them my friend. Perhaps you can mention something about yourself? ^_^
@Darksage99
Greetings and salutations!
I typically like to have a conversation with someone before I decide on making them my friend. Perhaps you can mention something about yourself? ^_^
@Darksage99
Hello! I'm from the Shadow Flight. I'm happy to be friends.^^
@Darksage99
Hello! I'm from the Shadow Flight. I'm happy to be friends.^^
eiwITiZ.png
@Higuchi

I like cats, books, video games, puzzles, and dinosaurs!
@Higuchi

I like cats, books, video games, puzzles, and dinosaurs!
@Darksage99
Do you have cats at home?
What kind of video games do you like to play? Is there a genre you gravitate towards?
And what kind of dinosaurs? I've always loved brontosauruses,,,but man, if they actually existed, just image all the trouble they'd cause just by roaming around. Yeesh!
@Darksage99
Do you have cats at home?
What kind of video games do you like to play? Is there a genre you gravitate towards?
And what kind of dinosaurs? I've always loved brontosauruses,,,but man, if they actually existed, just image all the trouble they'd cause just by roaming around. Yeesh!
@Higuchi
I have two cats Patches and Eliza. I like Pokémon and Bejeweled 3. Velociraptor's are my favorite dinosaur's if I had to pick only one. My favorite Pokémon is Haunter!
@Higuchi
I have two cats Patches and Eliza. I like Pokémon and Bejeweled 3. Velociraptor's are my favorite dinosaur's if I had to pick only one. My favorite Pokémon is Haunter!
@Darksage99
When I hear 'patches' the first thing that comes to mind are calicos. If Patches a calico? :P
And aw man, valociraptors. I don't suppose you like Wildclaws then?
@Darksage99
When I hear 'patches' the first thing that comes to mind are calicos. If Patches a calico? :P
And aw man, valociraptors. I don't suppose you like Wildclaws then?
@Higuchi

Patches is not a calico she is a fluffy white and black munchkin. (Yes munchkin's are a type of cat they are very short.) And I do love Wildclaws!
@Higuchi

Patches is not a calico she is a fluffy white and black munchkin. (Yes munchkin's are a type of cat they are very short.) And I do love Wildclaws!
@Darksage99
Ahh, I see. Whelp, that's what happens when we assume things, ay?
I do love Wildclaws a bit myself...but alas, they are really stubborn about passing on their genes. Long cooldowns and low gene chance...it makes it a bit difficult to amass an army. >_>;;
@Darksage99
Ahh, I see. Whelp, that's what happens when we assume things, ay?
I do love Wildclaws a bit myself...but alas, they are really stubborn about passing on their genes. Long cooldowns and low gene chance...it makes it a bit difficult to amass an army. >_>;;
@Darksage99 Hi, do you want to be friends? I love dogs but kittens are cute, too C; Did you read the wings of fire series and warrior cats series?
@Darksage99 Hi, do you want to be friends? I love dogs but kittens are cute, too C; Did you read the wings of fire series and warrior cats series?
ldNLSdw.png