Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | in other news
thank you @Nihilo. I dont have the name of the other member that was helpful as my post was deleted.

i wanted to thank you both for taking time to help me.
I think its best i do not accept anything charity wise.
but thank you very much for the offer. its was a sweet gesture.
thank you @Nihilo. I dont have the name of the other member that was helpful as my post was deleted.

i wanted to thank you both for taking time to help me.
I think its best i do not accept anything charity wise.
but thank you very much for the offer. its was a sweet gesture.
Hello @sprika. Our Forum Code of Conduct does not allow discussion or commentary on thread moderation. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding forum moderation please send our Customer Support staff a message through Contact Us.

Thank you!

Quote:
Do not post about or discuss thread moderation. Locks, removals, edits are done at moderator discretion and moderation happens for a reason.
  • We reserve the right to remove threads or posts without notification or follow-up.
  • Any questions regarding thread moderation should be sent directly to the staff through Contact Us.

Hello @sprika. Our Forum Code of Conduct does not allow discussion or commentary on thread moderation. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding forum moderation please send our Customer Support staff a message through Contact Us.

Thank you!

Quote:
Do not post about or discuss thread moderation. Locks, removals, edits are done at moderator discretion and moderation happens for a reason.
  • We reserve the right to remove threads or posts without notification or follow-up.
  • Any questions regarding thread moderation should be sent directly to the staff through Contact Us.