Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Quantity of 0
Not that it particularly bothers me (it doesn't, it rather amused me actually) I was in my hoard today and noticed that I have 0 Bladed Flatleaf observe: [img]http://i.imgur.com/t2NTSb1.png[/img]
Not that it particularly bothers me (it doesn't, it rather amused me actually)

I was in my hoard today and noticed that I have 0 Bladed Flatleaf

observe:

t2NTSb1.png
@SiaLater

This is a known issue with holiday currency that occurs when you trade down to zero at the Festive Favors shop. Just acquire another Flatleaf and it will become a functional stack and you can move it or sell it.
@SiaLater

This is a known issue with holiday currency that occurs when you trade down to zero at the Festive Favors shop. Just acquire another Flatleaf and it will become a functional stack and you can move it or sell it.
QQnBZuq.gif
Hello, @SiaLater! This is indeed a known issue with festival currency. The stack of zero is harmless, but if you want to get rid of it, you'll have to obtain at least one of the currency and move it/sell it.

The developers are aware of this though, so hopefully they'll be able to find a fix soon. :) Since this is a well known bug, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to keep Bugs tidy.

Thank you for your report!
Hello, @SiaLater! This is indeed a known issue with festival currency. The stack of zero is harmless, but if you want to get rid of it, you'll have to obtain at least one of the currency and move it/sell it.

The developers are aware of this though, so hopefully they'll be able to find a fix soon. :) Since this is a well known bug, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to keep Bugs tidy.

Thank you for your report!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png