Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | AH spiral error
Hello,
I tried auctioning my spiral #13466994, and it shows him as being in the auction house through my lair, but he is not listed in my AH activity tab nor can I find his listing in the AH search.
Hello,
I tried auctioning my spiral #13466994, and it shows him as being in the auction house through my lair, but he is not listed in my AH activity tab nor can I find his listing in the AH search.
@Vixthra

When items and dragons expire on the AH, they are released in batches in order to reduce server strain. Just wait a bit.
@Vixthra

When items and dragons expire on the AH, they are released in batches in order to reduce server strain. Just wait a bit.
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta
Ok, thank you. For future reference, what is normally the maximum time it takes for these batches to be released?
@acheronta
Ok, thank you. For future reference, what is normally the maximum time it takes for these batches to be released?
@Vixthra, thread moved to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) Expired auctions are not returned immediately to reduce server load, it can take up to an hour for them to be returned to you. During this limbo, dragons will still have the auction icon on their profile.
@Vixthra, thread moved to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) Expired auctions are not returned immediately to reduce server load, it can take up to an hour for them to be returned to you. During this limbo, dragons will still have the auction icon on their profile.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you Alphaeon. ^.^ It's good to know :)
Thank you Alphaeon. ^.^ It's good to know :)