Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, care to be friends?
Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie here on Flight Rising, and it sure looks like fun. Thought I'd introduce myself and meet some friends :)

some stuff about me: I'm from Minnesota, I got to school here as an actor and I sometimes busk as a street magician, I love to read and watch movies, I'm a big comic nerd, and I love to cook.

Feel free to say hi, I look forward to being on this wonderful site!
Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie here on Flight Rising, and it sure looks like fun. Thought I'd introduce myself and meet some friends :)

some stuff about me: I'm from Minnesota, I got to school here as an actor and I sometimes busk as a street magician, I love to read and watch movies, I'm a big comic nerd, and I love to cook.

Feel free to say hi, I look forward to being on this wonderful site!
@tmrwistuesday
Hiya there and welcome to Flight Rising!

That sounds really cool pursuing to be an actor and hobby as a magician. It sounds like hard work, but, at the end of the day, can be really fulfilling.
Hope you find this site to your liking. The community is really friendly and will help you along your path at creating a great lair. :)
@tmrwistuesday
Hiya there and welcome to Flight Rising!

That sounds really cool pursuing to be an actor and hobby as a magician. It sounds like hard work, but, at the end of the day, can be really fulfilling.
Hope you find this site to your liking. The community is really friendly and will help you along your path at creating a great lair. :)
NiJkR.gif