Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Experience off?
For some time now I have been receiving an incredibly measly amount of EX from the Colosseum. At the rate it is going it is almost impossible to level. The areas for levels, 1 to 12 seem to level fine with dragons of the appropriate level . The problem is with a team of level 13 and 14 dragons in the bamboo falls, waterway, and even the arena get almost nothing.
For some time now I have been receiving an incredibly measly amount of EX from the Colosseum. At the rate it is going it is almost impossible to level. The areas for levels, 1 to 12 seem to level fine with dragons of the appropriate level . The problem is with a team of level 13 and 14 dragons in the bamboo falls, waterway, and even the arena get almost nothing.
@Forbidding
Are you absolutely sure all dragons on the team are the appropriate levels for the area they're in?
@Forbidding
Are you absolutely sure all dragons on the team are the appropriate levels for the area they're in?
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Yes, Level 13 and 14 only dragons in the bamboo falls and beyond is where I am having the problem. Even in areas that are a few levels above what they are I am receiving little to no EX.
Yes, Level 13 and 14 only dragons in the bamboo falls and beyond is where I am having the problem. Even in areas that are a few levels above what they are I am receiving little to no EX.
@Forbidding
That is troubling. I don't know if clearing cache/cookies will help at all, but it might be worth a shot. Then again, I've never heard of this before, so maybe it is a new bug. :(
@Forbidding
That is troubling. I don't know if clearing cache/cookies will help at all, but it might be worth a shot. Then again, I've never heard of this before, so maybe it is a new bug. :(
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.