Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Total Price in Hoard Feature?
Im new to FR, but i would like to add my thinking into this lovely community-centric game. The Hoard, Being a collectible storage area, Should have a number at the bottom of the page (preferably within the window, but it doesn't really matter where) to display the amount of money to be gained by selling the objects within it. It would save a lot of calculator time, and could also be implemented in the food section, so you know exactly how much is in storage, so you can plan for pushes, better manage your dragons, and just overall make it more straightforward for new members.

(i apologize for the format of this request, new to this particular forum style.)
Signed, Zilch Delerion, An Agent Of Entropy.
Im new to FR, but i would like to add my thinking into this lovely community-centric game. The Hoard, Being a collectible storage area, Should have a number at the bottom of the page (preferably within the window, but it doesn't really matter where) to display the amount of money to be gained by selling the objects within it. It would save a lot of calculator time, and could also be implemented in the food section, so you know exactly how much is in storage, so you can plan for pushes, better manage your dragons, and just overall make it more straightforward for new members.

(i apologize for the format of this request, new to this particular forum style.)
Signed, Zilch Delerion, An Agent Of Entropy.
@ZilchDelerion Support

I think it's a great idea. IT would cut down a lot of time spent looking through all the items, especially for those like me who don't like dealing with the AH all the time.
@ZilchDelerion Support

I think it's a great idea. IT would cut down a lot of time spent looking through all the items, especially for those like me who don't like dealing with the AH all the time.
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif