Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | crossroad trade bug
no idea if is a bug or not, but I trade a dragon with a friend by 13000 gold, the gold leaves her account and the dragon my lair, she receive the dragon but I stay without the 13000 gold. if I need wait for get the gold or something that is ok, but that got strange since I don't read in any place that is needed wait for :c I wait a bit but my account still with 11000+- instead 23000+- [img]http://i.gyazo.com/742204abe6df628d728cb23f2d4c1118.png[/img]
no idea if is a bug or not, but I trade a dragon with a friend by 13000 gold, the gold leaves her account and the dragon my lair, she receive the dragon but I stay without the 13000 gold.

if I need wait for get the gold or something that is ok, but that got strange since I don't read in any place that is needed wait for :c

I wait a bit but my account still with 11000+- instead 23000+-

742204abe6df628d728cb23f2d4c1118.png
Hello, @BombaiBeast! It's not uncommon for there to be a delay when funds are transferred during a Crossroads exchange. It usually only takes 5-10 minutes for the treasure/gems to transfer. :)

Give it some time, if you do not receive your treasure after an hour or so, let us know!
Hello, @BombaiBeast! It's not uncommon for there to be a delay when funds are transferred during a Crossroads exchange. It usually only takes 5-10 minutes for the treasure/gems to transfer. :)

Give it some time, if you do not receive your treasure after an hour or so, let us know!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

actually, have more than one hour D: I traded 4 hours ago I think :/
actually, have more than one hour D: I traded 4 hours ago I think :/
@BombaiBeast, oh dear. D: Sorry for the wait! The treasure should definitely have showed up by now. Does the treasure appear if you do a complete clear of your browser's cache and log back in? That rules out the possibility of a display error.

If the treasure is still missing, unfortunately, the only thing you can do in a situation like this is send in a support ticket through Contact Us. Someone in Customer Support will need to check your logs and see what happened/refund you if possible.
@BombaiBeast, oh dear. D: Sorry for the wait! The treasure should definitely have showed up by now. Does the treasure appear if you do a complete clear of your browser's cache and log back in? That rules out the possibility of a display error.

If the treasure is still missing, unfortunately, the only thing you can do in a situation like this is send in a support ticket through Contact Us. Someone in Customer Support will need to check your logs and see what happened/refund you if possible.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

thanks, I gonna make a ticket, the treasure stills missing apparently (cleaned the cache and stills) :/
thanks, I gonna make a ticket, the treasure stills missing apparently (cleaned the cache and stills) :/