Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings, Flight Rising!
Hello all!

My name is Goblin Ink and I've been keeping an eye on this site for a least a year now and am so excited to finally be a member!
I've some experience with forum sites in the past (Gaia Online and Menewsha) but it's been a while..
So this is me putting myself out there and seeing what happens. I'll probably end up over in the Roleplay forum once summer arrives and I have time to do more than putz around on the games.
Hello all!

My name is Goblin Ink and I've been keeping an eye on this site for a least a year now and am so excited to finally be a member!
I've some experience with forum sites in the past (Gaia Online and Menewsha) but it's been a while..
So this is me putting myself out there and seeing what happens. I'll probably end up over in the Roleplay forum once summer arrives and I have time to do more than putz around on the games.
@GoblinInk

^_^ Hello!
Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
@GoblinInk

^_^ Hello!
Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Hello, @Ravaen
It's a pleasure to finally be here :D
Hello, @Ravaen
It's a pleasure to finally be here :D
@GoblinInk

hehe have you been waiting long to register?
@GoblinInk

hehe have you been waiting long to register?
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@Ravean

I have! At least a year, but I think I've known about it for a little while.
Very weird getting back onto a forum site. Perfect timing too since the semester is almost over and I'll actually have time to talk to people XD
@Ravean

I have! At least a year, but I think I've known about it for a little while.
Very weird getting back onto a forum site. Perfect timing too since the semester is almost over and I'll actually have time to talk to people XD
damn so have i dude!
welcome to the club!?
(joined in april mark haha)
damn so have i dude!
welcome to the club!?
(joined in april mark haha)
Thanks! Love being here.
So what exactly does a dragon do around here?
Thanks! Love being here.
So what exactly does a dragon do around here?