Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | ehy yo!
Hi!!
I've finally managed to play! Can't wait to get more and more into the game~
I go as Danil and I'm a (nearly)20 years old dragon lover, off course!
English is not my language, so I'll probably mess up often..but I often mess up everything, so yeeeah. Let's do it the clumsy way! It gives everything a more..urgh, "artistic" look
Talking about art, that's a thing I do bad but I do anyway, ahah: sometime I think I should restrain myself to writing, which is actually what I kinda do well and I'd like to do in my life, but, meh, life is pretty restraining per self, there's no need to stop amazingness! Also cuz life is doing her restrain-job pretty good: never thought studying would have been soooo time-drying. Well. Actually, I knew. But those ******** said "university is gonna be more laid off, dun worry!". That smelled so much like a sweet lie, duh. End of the story: guess who's having tons of exams? At least now I'm doing what I like the best, literature. Well. Latin (grammaticaly speaking) wasn't really in my plans and isn't really what I like to study, but I guess I have to translate to enjoy stories, uhh. The best part of this is: no math.
Now, I guess I'll keep this short--
I kinda think I've already gone trhought short, thought. My bad.
Proabably I'm a little too much chatty, ahahha

Anyway!!
I hope to have so much fun and know fellow dragon-lovers and friends on this amazing game~
'night!
Hi!!
I've finally managed to play! Can't wait to get more and more into the game~
I go as Danil and I'm a (nearly)20 years old dragon lover, off course!
English is not my language, so I'll probably mess up often..but I often mess up everything, so yeeeah. Let's do it the clumsy way! It gives everything a more..urgh, "artistic" look
Talking about art, that's a thing I do bad but I do anyway, ahah: sometime I think I should restrain myself to writing, which is actually what I kinda do well and I'd like to do in my life, but, meh, life is pretty restraining per self, there's no need to stop amazingness! Also cuz life is doing her restrain-job pretty good: never thought studying would have been soooo time-drying. Well. Actually, I knew. But those ******** said "university is gonna be more laid off, dun worry!". That smelled so much like a sweet lie, duh. End of the story: guess who's having tons of exams? At least now I'm doing what I like the best, literature. Well. Latin (grammaticaly speaking) wasn't really in my plans and isn't really what I like to study, but I guess I have to translate to enjoy stories, uhh. The best part of this is: no math.
Now, I guess I'll keep this short--
I kinda think I've already gone trhought short, thought. My bad.
Proabably I'm a little too much chatty, ahahha

Anyway!!
I hope to have so much fun and know fellow dragon-lovers and friends on this amazing game~
'night!
Welcome! Hope you have fun here on FR. :)
Welcome! Hope you have fun here on FR. :)
ystbqm3.png
thank you! I'm sure I'll have TONS on fun~