Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Halp I don't know what I'm doing
There are so many words! And I have only 2 eyes. If anyone would like to show me the ropes, it would be much appreciated.
There are so many words! And I have only 2 eyes. If anyone would like to show me the ropes, it would be much appreciated.
@DerpCow

Hello there~ welcome to FlightRising!
Gosh I remember I was also so confused when I joined and then, well, here I am! if there's something I can help with please feel free to message me, I'll do my best ti explain and help as much as I can c:
@DerpCow

Hello there~ welcome to FlightRising!
Gosh I remember I was also so confused when I joined and then, well, here I am! if there's something I can help with please feel free to message me, I'll do my best ti explain and help as much as I can c:
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
Thank you, and sorry for the late reply. I created the thread last night, it was pretty late, my brain was only half fuctional.
Thank you, and sorry for the late reply. I created the thread last night, it was pretty late, my brain was only half fuctional.
@DerpCow
You only have two eyes? Good thing you chose a mirror dragon, then! :P
@DerpCow
You only have two eyes? Good thing you chose a mirror dragon, then! :P
ctFAI4k.gif
4 eyes are better than one! But 8 is too much, that's probably why no one likes spiders.
4 eyes are better than one! But 8 is too much, that's probably why no one likes spiders.
Awwwww... but I like spiders.... And I don't know what I'm doing either.
Awwwww... but I like spiders.... And I don't know what I'm doing either.
FenrAOr, not FenrOAr
and if you ever buy a dragon from me, do whatever you want with it