Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Higher level dragons = Less loot?
I couldn't find an answer on any Coliseum guides, so I thought I'd try here; I have a team of Level 25 farming dragons, and seem to be getting significantly fewer drops especially in familiars when I farm a lower-level venue as opposed to a higher-level venue (eg. Bamboo Falls vs Harpy's Roost) for the same amount of time.

Is there any correlation between dragon level:venue level and the amount of familiars (or loot in general) that get dropped, or is it just a coincidence? Would I need to farm a lower-level venue with lower-level dragons in order to get the same amount/quality of drops?

Thanks in advance~
I couldn't find an answer on any Coliseum guides, so I thought I'd try here; I have a team of Level 25 farming dragons, and seem to be getting significantly fewer drops especially in familiars when I farm a lower-level venue as opposed to a higher-level venue (eg. Bamboo Falls vs Harpy's Roost) for the same amount of time.

Is there any correlation between dragon level:venue level and the amount of familiars (or loot in general) that get dropped, or is it just a coincidence? Would I need to farm a lower-level venue with lower-level dragons in order to get the same amount/quality of drops?

Thanks in advance~
@Exdasho Your team's levels have no influence on the loot being dropped. Part of the difference is that you face fewer enemies at lower levels. For example, in the training field you're facing one or two. In the Harpy's nest you are getting mobs of thee and four. Four opponents equals four chances at getting the associated loot. Does that make sense?
@Exdasho Your team's levels have no influence on the loot being dropped. Part of the difference is that you face fewer enemies at lower levels. For example, in the training field you're facing one or two. In the Harpy's nest you are getting mobs of thee and four. Four opponents equals four chances at getting the associated loot. Does that make sense?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Gotcha, thank you so much!
Gotcha, thank you so much!