Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Cosplay (just curious)
Okay... so I'd like the staff to answer this one. I plan on making a costume/fursuit. But I'd like it to look similar to Plaguebringer. I want to know if that's okay to do so. I am not planning on selling that costume, just using it for my own personal use in conventions. I just think that that specific character would look awesome as a costume. If it's a yes, then, awesome. If it's a no, then that's okay, and I'll work on something else.
Okay... so I'd like the staff to answer this one. I plan on making a costume/fursuit. But I'd like it to look similar to Plaguebringer. I want to know if that's okay to do so. I am not planning on selling that costume, just using it for my own personal use in conventions. I just think that that specific character would look awesome as a costume. If it's a yes, then, awesome. If it's a no, then that's okay, and I'll work on something else.
Hello @AngelSong107! To ask the staff for an official answer, please use the Contact Us form. Please be sure to use the email associated with your account. Thank you! :)
Hello @AngelSong107! To ask the staff for an official answer, please use the Contact Us form. Please be sure to use the email associated with your account. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.