Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings Dragon Lovers!
Good tidings and well met dear friends!
I'm MissMorbid and I am a dragon collector! Since the wee age of 8, I have been in love with the majestic beasts of ancient lore. The fascination has only developed over the years, leading to an apartment full of draconic items!
I am an idustrial seamstress, I am obsessed with dying my hair every color under the sun (even though I'm of the Gothic fashion sense), I am also an artist, and love video games and anime.

I'd love to be your friend and compare notes!
<3
Good tidings and well met dear friends!
I'm MissMorbid and I am a dragon collector! Since the wee age of 8, I have been in love with the majestic beasts of ancient lore. The fascination has only developed over the years, leading to an apartment full of draconic items!
I am an idustrial seamstress, I am obsessed with dying my hair every color under the sun (even though I'm of the Gothic fashion sense), I am also an artist, and love video games and anime.

I'd love to be your friend and compare notes!
<3
@MissMorbid Heya, welcome to Flight Rising!

I'm a big dragon fan too, although I don't have a lot of dragon-themed items around. ;o;

What kinds of video games do you like? I'm an RPG fan myself, but my favorite series happens to be the Bioshock series.
@MissMorbid Heya, welcome to Flight Rising!

I'm a big dragon fan too, although I don't have a lot of dragon-themed items around. ;o;

What kinds of video games do you like? I'm an RPG fan myself, but my favorite series happens to be the Bioshock series.
I play lots of games, mostly Pokemon lol
I also play Bioshock, Castle Crashers, Diablo 3, Okamiden, an infinite number of DS games lol
I play lots of games, mostly Pokemon lol
I also play Bioshock, Castle Crashers, Diablo 3, Okamiden, an infinite number of DS games lol