Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Disappearing Dragons
A friend gave me a dragon on crossroads but at the time I didn't have enough room so it disappeared. Then when I was selling my new dragons on auction house I can see it, but it won't show up in my lair.
A friend gave me a dragon on crossroads but at the time I didn't have enough room so it disappeared. Then when I was selling my new dragons on auction house I can see it, but it won't show up in my lair.
I had a similar problem the other day.
I brought a hatchling for exalt profit, I haven't visited the dragon's page since but when I went to level it a day or two later it wasn't there. I went through my lair pages several times to be sure and the hatchling seems to of done a runner.
I definitely purchased it, I remember seeing the congratulations message and the hatcling was in the back of my lair with my own hatchlings when I checked after purchase. I never saw the warning message about sending the dragon to Shadowbinder and I got no extra treasure so I can confidently say I didn't accidentally exalt prematurely.
I had a similar problem the other day.
I brought a hatchling for exalt profit, I haven't visited the dragon's page since but when I went to level it a day or two later it wasn't there. I went through my lair pages several times to be sure and the hatchling seems to of done a runner.
I definitely purchased it, I remember seeing the congratulations message and the hatcling was in the back of my lair with my own hatchlings when I checked after purchase. I never saw the warning message about sending the dragon to Shadowbinder and I got no extra treasure so I can confidently say I didn't accidentally exalt prematurely.
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling