Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC ART skins/dragons/festive favors
IM TRADING ALL THIS JUNK FOR ART!!! im leaving flightrising and im no longer in need of any of this stuff....SO ye ye

SO as the title of this journal says im leaving flightrising bc i honestly dont use it at all anymore BUT i still got a bunch of stuff (that i havent given to my partner yet haha) that maybe some of you would be interested in this???
i have a lot of skins and familiars as well as dragons for trade so ye

and im ALWAYS looking for art of my characters haha

just let me know what YOU would offer art wise and let me know which of my things youre intereted in
you can mix and match things as you wish
example: you want 5 familliars and 2 dragons as well as a skin???? sure thing!! just let me know what youd offer for that and whatnot

i want to try to let people have a chance at some of my dragons/familiars bc i have a lot so i dont want them all to go to just one person..unless.....they offer something really good for it all ahahaha maybe

sorry if its a little confusing but yeah here are the things!!

SKINS
1zpgxmh.png

FESTIVE FAVORS/FAMILIARS
t5n2as.jpg

DRAGONS/APPAREL
1zb6lfs.jpg

[if youd like a better look at some dragons in my lair here is my thing http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50768 ]

ill try to keep updated what has been traded away and what is still available
IM TRADING ALL THIS JUNK FOR ART!!! im leaving flightrising and im no longer in need of any of this stuff....SO ye ye

SO as the title of this journal says im leaving flightrising bc i honestly dont use it at all anymore BUT i still got a bunch of stuff (that i havent given to my partner yet haha) that maybe some of you would be interested in this???
i have a lot of skins and familiars as well as dragons for trade so ye

and im ALWAYS looking for art of my characters haha

just let me know what YOU would offer art wise and let me know which of my things youre intereted in
you can mix and match things as you wish
example: you want 5 familliars and 2 dragons as well as a skin???? sure thing!! just let me know what youd offer for that and whatnot

i want to try to let people have a chance at some of my dragons/familiars bc i have a lot so i dont want them all to go to just one person..unless.....they offer something really good for it all ahahaha maybe

sorry if its a little confusing but yeah here are the things!!

SKINS
1zpgxmh.png

FESTIVE FAVORS/FAMILIARS
t5n2as.jpg

DRAGONS/APPAREL
1zb6lfs.jpg

[if youd like a better look at some dragons in my lair here is my thing http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50768 ]

ill try to keep updated what has been traded away and what is still available
2j46j9f.jpg111o7ps.jpg