Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Boolean Bestiary Description Error
Here's a cap: [img]http://i.imgur.com/IfruiD7.png[/img] Hope that helps!
Here's a cap:
IfruiD7.png
Hope that helps!
@JUNK

That's exactly what the description should be! Since the Boolean familiar was based on the idea of bugs in programming the description is made to look like an error, but it's not, it's just going with the theme.
@JUNK

That's exactly what the description should be! Since the Boolean familiar was based on the idea of bugs in programming the description is made to look like an error, but it's not, it's just going with the theme.
Aquise_Gift.png
@JUNK, there doesn't appear to be a bug here (well, besides a Boolean bug, that is :D), so I've moved this thread over to the Help Center. Aquisedragon is correct, that's the Boolean's normal description.
@JUNK, there doesn't appear to be a bug here (well, besides a Boolean bug, that is :D), so I've moved this thread over to the Help Center. Aquisedragon is correct, that's the Boolean's normal description.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Aquisedragon" date=2015-04-29 18:29:46] @JUNK That's exactly what the description should be! Since the Boolean familiar was based on the idea of bugs in programming the description is made to look like an error, but it's not, it's just going with the theme. [/quote] Well don't I look silly! Sorry for wasting your time and thank you!
Aquisedragon wrote on 2015-04-29:
@JUNK

Well don't I look silly! Sorry for wasting your time and thank you!