Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Major bug
A couple of days ago, I came across a bug. This bug switched my dragons names and spots. No one but me has been on my account and I did not switch the names and or places. Please fix!
A couple of days ago, I came across a bug. This bug switched my dragons names and spots. No one but me has been on my account and I did not switch the names and or places. Please fix!
@Imperbelle
Dragons randomly switching places isn't too uncommon; although the bug was mostly fixed, I believe it still happens sometimes when you receive crossroads (and maybe other times too). Were you using the crossroads recently?

I've never heard of dragons switching names as a bug, though. Which two dragons had their names switched? Did they go back to normal? It may have been a cache error that switched the dragon's images, making it look like they'd traded names/places.
@Imperbelle
Dragons randomly switching places isn't too uncommon; although the bug was mostly fixed, I believe it still happens sometimes when you receive crossroads (and maybe other times too). Were you using the crossroads recently?

I've never heard of dragons switching names as a bug, though. Which two dragons had their names switched? Did they go back to normal? It may have been a cache error that switched the dragon's images, making it look like they'd traded names/places.
Z1Mernw.png
I did just recently do a crossroad. All the dragons were switched.
I did just recently do a crossroad. All the dragons were switched.