Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum question.
My level one dragon does not get exp when I battle...am I doing something wrong?
My level one dragon does not get exp when I battle...am I doing something wrong?
@Diane
If you're with high levels in a rather lower level venue together with a level 1, then the level 1 won't get any exp. Try out some higher levels and see if it gets exp there
@Diane
If you're with high levels in a rather lower level venue together with a level 1, then the level 1 won't get any exp. Try out some higher levels and see if it gets exp there
Gammass.gif
@Diane
I see that you have two level 16s in your lair. I presume that you are trying to train the level 1 up with them. If so, you need to be in the Waterway to get the most experience; although you will also get experience in Bamboo Falls. If you are trying to play 8n the Training Fields or another low level, you will not get any experience. The coli determines experience by looking at the level of the highest dragon in the party, not the lowest.

Good luck!
@Diane
I see that you have two level 16s in your lair. I presume that you are trying to train the level 1 up with them. If so, you need to be in the Waterway to get the most experience; although you will also get experience in Bamboo Falls. If you are trying to play 8n the Training Fields or another low level, you will not get any experience. The coli determines experience by looking at the level of the highest dragon in the party, not the lowest.

Good luck!
OK and thanks to you both for the advise.
OK and thanks to you both for the advise.