Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What kind of dragons are most expensive?
I've been playing this game a decent bit now, but I don't think I've ever sold a single dragon I've bred for more than 20K. So I wondered what dragons that are more valuable look like. It seems like just breeding for the rarest genes and breeds alone isn't worth a ton, so I wondered.
I've been playing this game a decent bit now, but I don't think I've ever sold a single dragon I've bred for more than 20K. So I wondered what dragons that are more valuable look like. It seems like just breeding for the rarest genes and breeds alone isn't worth a ton, so I wondered.
@tiff
Indeed. In fact, practically no dragon is worth a lot. It all depends on the buyer, but still. Finding a buyer willing to pay more than 20k is hard. Very hard.
@tiff
Indeed. In fact, practically no dragon is worth a lot. It all depends on the buyer, but still. Finding a buyer willing to pay more than 20k is hard. Very hard.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@tiff
Okay, I may have been a bit careless in my choice of words. Old dragons (ID of 6 numbers or less) sometimes go for some more money, as do dragons with special ID numbers. First generation dragons are worth more sometimes, but not that often, and they're still hard to sell.
@tiff
Okay, I may have been a bit careless in my choice of words. Old dragons (ID of 6 numbers or less) sometimes go for some more money, as do dragons with special ID numbers. First generation dragons are worth more sometimes, but not that often, and they're still hard to sell.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
My dad says that because there are so few new players the Dragon market is flooded right now. So It is a tough market.
My dad says that because there are so few new players the Dragon market is flooded right now. So It is a tough market.
@Tiff

It's a hard market, that's for sure. A dragon you buy for 45k treasure could never reach up to 20k later on.

But it's mainly up to how long you can wait and how stuck on a price you are as well.

But if you're looking to go into breeding, I know pastel dragons are selling for a lot of treasure and hatcheries with good graphics appeal more to the general group. ;u; tight range breeding pairs with rare or pretty color combinations can sell their babies for more. Rarer genes and triple gened (Meaning all three genes are not basic) are worth more than a triple basic for sure. Gem genes also cost more ~ so get a pretty iri/shim or crystal / facet rare breed (like a nocturne, imperial, coatl, ect, ect.) sell more than say a fae.

Hope this helps! Sorry if my thoughts are little jumbled up. ;o;''!
@Tiff

It's a hard market, that's for sure. A dragon you buy for 45k treasure could never reach up to 20k later on.

But it's mainly up to how long you can wait and how stuck on a price you are as well.

But if you're looking to go into breeding, I know pastel dragons are selling for a lot of treasure and hatcheries with good graphics appeal more to the general group. ;u; tight range breeding pairs with rare or pretty color combinations can sell their babies for more. Rarer genes and triple gened (Meaning all three genes are not basic) are worth more than a triple basic for sure. Gem genes also cost more ~ so get a pretty iri/shim or crystal / facet rare breed (like a nocturne, imperial, coatl, ect, ect.) sell more than say a fae.

Hope this helps! Sorry if my thoughts are little jumbled up. ;o;''!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png