Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | yo B)
I forgot this step whoops! My name is Kylo :'D
I forgot this step whoops! My name is Kylo :'D
Jesse He/Him
Deviantart
aye, welcome to flight rising B)
i actually never posted an introduction, oops
how are you liking the site so far? :)
she/her
fr time
@Kylo

Hey, welcome!
I'm new as well, but I've come to understand a little bit about the site already xD
Feel free to add me as a friend!

I hope you're enjoying the site, I know I am.
It's pretty amazing.
:)
@Kylo

Hey, welcome!
I'm new as well, but I've come to understand a little bit about the site already xD

It's pretty amazing.
[quote name="swegmaster" date=2015-04-22 17:54:19] aye, welcome to flight rising B) i actually never posted an introduction, oops how are you liking the site so far? :) [/quote] I'm loving it so far B) I'm on everyday pf
swegmaster wrote on 2015-04-22:
I'm loving it so far B)
I'm on everyday pf
Jesse He/Him
Deviantart
[quote name="ObsidianMantis" date=2015-04-22 19:30:17] @Kylo Hey, welcome! I'm new as well, but I've come to understand a little bit about the site already xD Feel free to add me as a friend! I hope you're enjoying the site, I know I am. It's pretty amazing. :) [/quote] Heck yeah! :0
ObsidianMantis wrote on 2015-04-22:
@Kylo

Hey, welcome!

It's pretty amazing.

Heck yeah! :0
Jesse He/Him
Deviantart
@kylo
Hello! I hope youre enjoying the site so far! c: I joined such a long time ago so if you need help (free food/free hatchlings/free whatever) im here
Your lair is very nice by the way! And so is your art!!!
@kylo
Hello! I hope youre enjoying the site so far! c: I joined such a long time ago so if you need help (free food/free hatchlings/free whatever) im here
I'm just your average space queer
Check page for pronouns
[quote name="PastelCutie" date=2015-04-27 22:21:07] @kylo Hello! I hope youre enjoying the site so far! c: I joined such a long time ago so if you need help (free food/free hatchlings/free whatever) im here Your lair is very nice by the way! And so is your art!!! [/quote] !!! Thank you
PastelCutie wrote on 2015-04-27:
@kylo

!!! Thank you
Jesse He/Him
Deviantart