Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum freezing
While in a monster battle in the coliseum, using my dragons Rick, Jahennifer, and Marros, the applet froze after an Umberhoof Quiriq, the last opponent, died to bleed. browser: chrome screenshot: [img]http://i.imgur.com/1ylDNXl.png[/img]
While in a monster battle in the coliseum, using my dragons Rick, Jahennifer, and Marros, the applet froze after an Umberhoof Quiriq, the last opponent, died to bleed.

browser: chrome

screenshot: 1ylDNXl.png
@Zemedelphos

Thank you for the report. This is a well-known issue with the Coliseum and Bleed. For more information you can refer to the tracked thread Battle Does Not End. Feel free to include any new information within that thread as well.

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the tracked one. :)
@Zemedelphos

Thank you for the report. This is a well-known issue with the Coliseum and Bleed. For more information you can refer to the tracked thread Battle Does Not End. Feel free to include any new information within that thread as well.

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the tracked one. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.