Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest teacher you've ever had?
1 2 3 4
Well I'm supposed to be doing history work right now but I hate outlining so instead I was wondering what the weirdest teacher everyone's ever had was like.

Last year I had a chemistry teacher who kept dead moles in jars in his cabinets and like to bring them out and toss them around so he could watch the moles move around in the jars. Also, one day, instead of actually going through class he made a few students jump out of the window just for the fun of it (luckily we were on the first floor). What weird teachers have you guys had?
Well I'm supposed to be doing history work right now but I hate outlining so instead I was wondering what the weirdest teacher everyone's ever had was like.

Last year I had a chemistry teacher who kept dead moles in jars in his cabinets and like to bring them out and toss them around so he could watch the moles move around in the jars. Also, one day, instead of actually going through class he made a few students jump out of the window just for the fun of it (luckily we were on the first floor). What weird teachers have you guys had?
I haven't had weird,but I've had bad.One year,many years ago,I had this one teacher who I would seriously punch if I saw her again,the son of a b*tch.
I haven't had weird,but I've had bad.One year,many years ago,I had this one teacher who I would seriously punch if I saw her again,the son of a b*tch.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
I had a teacher in fourth grade who told all of his classes, every year, that he was an alien and he wore human skin because light would burn him to a crisp. He also came up with some...interesting ways to remember the stuff we learned. He was one of my favorite teachers bc he made everything so much fun.
I had a teacher in fourth grade who told all of his classes, every year, that he was an alien and he wore human skin because light would burn him to a crisp. He also came up with some...interesting ways to remember the stuff we learned. He was one of my favorite teachers bc he made everything so much fun.
Walk along the footprints to witness the flame-chasing crusade. In the end, you will go beyond the graves and create a future we could not reach!
Wow, these teachers sound... Interesting.
Wow, these teachers sound... Interesting.
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
My math teacher. He is as bad as weird. I mean c'mon! Handing out 200 line copies because you're not reading the right kind of book for reading period? I got so mad... -.-
My math teacher. He is as bad as weird. I mean c'mon! Handing out 200 line copies because you're not reading the right kind of book for reading period? I got so mad... -.-
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Probably my old Religious Studies teacher. RS was obligatory in Year 7-9. She is literally Dolores Umbridge in real life, just less pink. She had ginger hair and wore bright blue mascara and eyeliner, she had the same giggly laugh/voice as Umbridge and was a complete control freak. If you used a biro instead of a felt handwriting pen you'd get sent out of the lesson. But she didn't scream she just passive-aggressively told you off and it was creepy as hell. "Oh, is that a biro? Guess you're going to have to leave my class, hmm? *giggling* " [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1iptlSeE61rrf88xo2_250.gif[/img] Evil.
Probably my old Religious Studies teacher. RS was obligatory in Year 7-9.

She is literally Dolores Umbridge in real life, just less pink. She had ginger hair and wore bright blue mascara and eyeliner, she had the same giggly laugh/voice as Umbridge and was a complete control freak. If you used a biro instead of a felt handwriting pen you'd get sent out of the lesson. But she didn't scream she just passive-aggressively told you off and it was creepy as hell.

"Oh, is that a biro? Guess you're going to have to leave my class, hmm? *giggling* "

tumblr_m1iptlSeE61rrf88xo2_250.gif

Evil.
Heart.gif
Either my math teacher or science...

Said math teacher would stop fights that were going on in class by moving all the desks out of the way, and said that they could only keep arguing if they could knock him down...he knew martial arts...he always won. And there was a score board up to. It was highly amusing, though it also sucked for those kids that tried. They were always so embarrassed.

My science teacher though? Well let's just say we were starting a new section, and she wanted to show us how to instantly make one of those big water barrels that go on drinking places into a vacuum.

So what did she do? Told everybody to cover their ears, and she put gasoline into the thing, and yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" (Darn loudly! Like...people on the other side of the school could probably hear her.) And it sounded like a bomb went off in our classroom...she scared a few people. XD
Either my math teacher or science...

Said math teacher would stop fights that were going on in class by moving all the desks out of the way, and said that they could only keep arguing if they could knock him down...he knew martial arts...he always won. And there was a score board up to. It was highly amusing, though it also sucked for those kids that tried. They were always so embarrassed.

My science teacher though? Well let's just say we were starting a new section, and she wanted to show us how to instantly make one of those big water barrels that go on drinking places into a vacuum.

So what did she do? Told everybody to cover their ears, and she put gasoline into the thing, and yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" (Darn loudly! Like...people on the other side of the school could probably hear her.) And it sounded like a bomb went off in our classroom...she scared a few people. XD
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
:D Maths teacher in year 10 and 11 for our GCSEs. We were put in the top group but we're not that great at maths and ended up being moved to the lower paper but not into a lower group. The lower paper skips half the higher stuff we'd learned and adds some extra basic stuff at the beginning that we never needed to know.
She also refused to explain things to us if we didn't understand a concept, using the reasoning that she doesn't understand how her car works but she still knows how to use it. That used to really make us mad because we ended up being unable to do any learning because she'd refuse to help us and got mad that we couldn't grasp it :I
Lonin and a few other people who had also been moved to the lower paper ended up sitting in a corner and working quietly while she taught the rest of the class.
We failed.
:D Maths teacher in year 10 and 11 for our GCSEs. We were put in the top group but we're not that great at maths and ended up being moved to the lower paper but not into a lower group. The lower paper skips half the higher stuff we'd learned and adds some extra basic stuff at the beginning that we never needed to know.
She also refused to explain things to us if we didn't understand a concept, using the reasoning that she doesn't understand how her car works but she still knows how to use it. That used to really make us mad because we ended up being unable to do any learning because she'd refuse to help us and got mad that we couldn't grasp it :I
Lonin and a few other people who had also been moved to the lower paper ended up sitting in a corner and working quietly while she taught the rest of the class.
We failed.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Well, I had a teacher in eighth who wore pink fishnet stockings once because we had a dressing-up theme for each Friday and that Friday happened to be Crazy Sock Day or something like that.

He was my history/homeroom teacher and since he was Australian, he had stuffed wombats on his desk and he had a game where students had to try to hide his marmite in places where he couldn't find it. He also told us crazy stories about history, like the fact that this one king-gosh I can't remember which king for the life of me >.<-exploded in his tomb because he was huge and fat and kind of expanded after his death. Must've been a very messy funeral.

He also had nice comfy swivel chairs, and instead of having individual desks, we sat at one long table. It was so nice. ^^

He was a pretty awesome teacher. Though I've found that in general, male teachers tend to be more fun than female teachers because male teachers tend to be more relaxed for some reason.
Well, I had a teacher in eighth who wore pink fishnet stockings once because we had a dressing-up theme for each Friday and that Friday happened to be Crazy Sock Day or something like that.

He was my history/homeroom teacher and since he was Australian, he had stuffed wombats on his desk and he had a game where students had to try to hide his marmite in places where he couldn't find it. He also told us crazy stories about history, like the fact that this one king-gosh I can't remember which king for the life of me >.<-exploded in his tomb because he was huge and fat and kind of expanded after his death. Must've been a very messy funeral.

He also had nice comfy swivel chairs, and instead of having individual desks, we sat at one long table. It was so nice. ^^

He was a pretty awesome teacher. Though I've found that in general, male teachers tend to be more fun than female teachers because male teachers tend to be more relaxed for some reason.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
This one psych professor, my first one actually. He visibly didn't care about the job, would stop teaching completely at the very mention of ghosts, showed up very late, and left in the middle of his run to join a research group.

His replacement was fun though. I liked him.
This one psych professor, my first one actually. He visibly didn't care about the job, would stop teaching completely at the very mention of ghosts, showed up very late, and left in the middle of his run to join a research group.

His replacement was fun though. I liked him.
My writing project.
1 2 3 4