Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings and Salutations?
-squints at the title-
... Good enough, I guess.

Anyway, hello everyone! I'm InsomniacApples, a newbie here to Flight Rising and I have no idea what I am doing. Don't worry though I'm trying my best to learn and read up on stuff, such as the abbreviations and such. My friend from tumblr iggymarauder invited me to play here and I thought why not?

Um, I'm bad at introductions but judging from the other introduction threads, I guess a better start of with this? I'm from New South Wales, Australia and I have a lot of hobbies, although the ones I partake in most is drawing, writing and playing video games. I'm currently playing Soul Sacrifice Delta, Fantasy Life and Toukiden and really enjoying myself.

I'm not sure what else to say but I hope everyone and their dragons are happy and content. And that everyone has a wonderful day ahead of them.

-twiddles thumbs-
-squints at the title-
... Good enough, I guess.

Anyway, hello everyone! I'm InsomniacApples, a newbie here to Flight Rising and I have no idea what I am doing. Don't worry though I'm trying my best to learn and read up on stuff, such as the abbreviations and such. My friend from tumblr iggymarauder invited me to play here and I thought why not?

Um, I'm bad at introductions but judging from the other introduction threads, I guess a better start of with this? I'm from New South Wales, Australia and I have a lot of hobbies, although the ones I partake in most is drawing, writing and playing video games. I'm currently playing Soul Sacrifice Delta, Fantasy Life and Toukiden and really enjoying myself.

I'm not sure what else to say but I hope everyone and their dragons are happy and content. And that everyone has a wonderful day ahead of them.

-twiddles thumbs-
Hi @InsomniacApples!

I'm also a fellow newbie. I'm going around greeting some newbies hoping to make new friends. Especially forums that haven't gotten any responses yet! I know how it feels when nobody really answers your thread. V___V

Anyway! I'm an artist myself and really enjoy playing video games. The one I'm playing the most right now is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. It basically has been my whole life for a few months now hahah;; I've always wanted to play Fantasy Life! I haven't had the chance to buy it tho;; It seems really cute!
Hi @InsomniacApples!

I'm also a fellow newbie. I'm going around greeting some newbies hoping to make new friends. Especially forums that haven't gotten any responses yet! I know how it feels when nobody really answers your thread. V___V

Anyway! I'm an artist myself and really enjoy playing video games. The one I'm playing the most right now is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. It basically has been my whole life for a few months now hahah;; I've always wanted to play Fantasy Life! I haven't had the chance to buy it tho;; It seems really cute!
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious Oh hello! You caught me when I was gonna bed! (I'm actually a little sick right now,) But I'll answer quickly before nodding off! Anyway that's really nice of you! It'll make some newbies here happy for sure! Yeah Monster Hunter would so that to you, bit i get bored rather easily so those games I've mentioned are basically what keeps me not sick of one game. And yes Fantasy Life is soooo cute! I love it cause the monsters and animals there are so cute as well as the characters! If you get the chance to I really recommend picking it up! Here's some of my screenshots featuring mt OC Yon in game. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/98J6gne.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Bf49K2V.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gMZdu4i.jpg[/img] [/center] You can see what my favourite feature is here, which is basically lying down on open fields like this to relax (which restores stamina) with pets. The pets you can also get are Dragons as well but they are paid DLC sadly :( [Which I'll get enventually I like my two dogs so far] Nonetheless it was nice meeting you and giving a response to you! Sadly I need to go to sleep now but hopefully I chat to you again soon!
@Buenolicious

Oh hello! You caught me when I was gonna bed! (I'm actually a little sick right now,) But I'll answer quickly before nodding off! Anyway that's really nice of you! It'll make some newbies here happy for sure!

Yeah Monster Hunter would so that to you, bit i get bored rather easily so those games I've mentioned are basically what keeps me not sick of one game. And yes Fantasy Life is soooo cute! I love it cause the monsters and animals there are so cute as well as the characters! If you get the chance to I really recommend picking it up! Here's some of my screenshots featuring mt OC Yon in game.

98J6gne.jpg

Bf49K2V.jpg

gMZdu4i.jpg

You can see what my favourite feature is here, which is basically lying down on open fields like this to relax (which restores stamina) with pets. The pets you can also get are Dragons as well but they are paid DLC sadly :( [Which I'll get enventually I like my two dogs so far]

Nonetheless it was nice meeting you and giving a response to you! Sadly I need to go to sleep now but hopefully I chat to you again soon!
@InsomniacApples

AWW! Man the game is just so super cute! I didn't know you could just lay around and chill, the idea is just doing that is really lovely. Your character is super cute too! Sucks a little that dragons are paid DLC, but what can you do? Hahah~

ALSO YEAH! Nice meet you too! Feel free to chat here, or message me anytime! So far I'm doing pretty well being on everyday.
@InsomniacApples

AWW! Man the game is just so super cute! I didn't know you could just lay around and chill, the idea is just doing that is really lovely. Your character is super cute too! Sucks a little that dragons are paid DLC, but what can you do? Hahah~

ALSO YEAH! Nice meet you too! Feel free to chat here, or message me anytime! So far I'm doing pretty well being on everyday.
KBnNaZu.png