Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | so a newbie
So a newbie like me never realizing that i have sign up for an amazing community of dragons and familiars but hey...OH i'm Kryson lighting my game and thunder put to shame.

Likes: puns yes puns but not these buns (im so stupid) anyways i like the storms in dark gloomy night, and well just making people happy thats about it.

Dislikes: people in sorrow,pain, and all that bad stuff oh and people who think its funny to throw maple syrup on others....unless its buttered...hehe

what i like about dragons well thats easy they can breath any element,command the skys what else isn't there to love

oh before i forget the color i like the most is night orange
So a newbie like me never realizing that i have sign up for an amazing community of dragons and familiars but hey...OH i'm Kryson lighting my game and thunder put to shame.

Likes: puns yes puns but not these buns (im so stupid) anyways i like the storms in dark gloomy night, and well just making people happy thats about it.

Dislikes: people in sorrow,pain, and all that bad stuff oh and people who think its funny to throw maple syrup on others....unless its buttered...hehe

what i like about dragons well thats easy they can breath any element,command the skys what else isn't there to love

oh before i forget the color i like the most is night orange
[quote name="Kryson" date=2015-04-11 12:38:21] [/quote] Hello there!!! It's a pleasure to meet you.
Kryson wrote on 2015-04-11:

Hello there!!! It's a pleasure to meet you.
Please click my eggs!
wezcf.gifihoPm.gifz2Wmm.gifkHyWp.gif