Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introducing myself! :)
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to Flight Rising.. I love dragons and recently got into some dragon breeding apps on my tablet, when a friend told me about the open registration here saying I'd love it. I have yet to hatch my first 2 eggs but so far I'm really enjoying it here, just trying to get used to it all!

I'm a stay at home mum with 2 gorgeous baby boys, my husband and I love fantasy, sci-fi, tele, games and collecting.

Nice to meet all of you! I'm always willing to help out if I can so even though I'm new, let me know if there's anything I can do!
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to Flight Rising.. I love dragons and recently got into some dragon breeding apps on my tablet, when a friend told me about the open registration here saying I'd love it. I have yet to hatch my first 2 eggs but so far I'm really enjoying it here, just trying to get used to it all!

I'm a stay at home mum with 2 gorgeous baby boys, my husband and I love fantasy, sci-fi, tele, games and collecting.

Nice to meet all of you! I'm always willing to help out if I can so even though I'm new, let me know if there's anything I can do!
@Abivelus

Hi, I'm new here as well! Welcome to FR :D If you want some pretty dragons without having to wait for your hatchlings, you can play the mini games in the fairgrounds for 20 or so minutes to get ~10K treasure, and use it to buy a dragon that catches your eye at the auction house! That's what I did, at least :P
@Abivelus

Hi, I'm new here as well! Welcome to FR :D If you want some pretty dragons without having to wait for your hatchlings, you can play the mini games in the fairgrounds for 20 or so minutes to get ~10K treasure, and use it to buy a dragon that catches your eye at the auction house! That's what I did, at least :P
Thanks for the tip yewfelle, I'll give that a try! :)
Thanks for the tip yewfelle, I'll give that a try! :)