Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Garlic here! Nature user.
Hello! It's really awesome to finally join this site. I have been keep on it for awhile.
I chose the Nature side, not sure what exactly it does yet, but I'm pretty happy with my choice. I love plants, and anything to do with nature! Also pretty happy that the name Garlic wasn't chosen yet xD

Anyways, it's really awesome to be here and I can't wait to get things rolling!
Hello! It's really awesome to finally join this site. I have been keep on it for awhile.
I chose the Nature side, not sure what exactly it does yet, but I'm pretty happy with my choice. I love plants, and anything to do with nature! Also pretty happy that the name Garlic wasn't chosen yet xD

Anyways, it's really awesome to be here and I can't wait to get things rolling!
@garlic
Welcome to FlightRising Garlic! :)
@garlic
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Garlic Welcome! I'm new too so I'm probably not much help, but if you have any questions I can at least try to help :)
@Garlic Welcome! I'm new too so I'm probably not much help, but if you have any questions I can at least try to help :)
[quote name="ChibiKittens" date=2015-04-08 12:52:09] @garlic Welcome to FlightRising Garlic! :) [/quote] Thank you!
ChibiKittens wrote on 2015-04-08:
@garlic

Thank you!
Garlic is awesome in everything (except maybe chocolate pudding) and therefore I can only assume you're awesome as well. From one newbie to another, hello, @Garlic!
Garlic is awesome in everything (except maybe chocolate pudding) and therefore I can only assume you're awesome as well. From one newbie to another, hello, @Garlic!
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
SoN2_zpsr6awy2un.png
@lakebreeze Thank you!

@Margrace LOL Yeah! I put it in pretty much everything. Though I have to watch what I eat sometimes. Too much garlic can upset my stomach ahaha.

Dang, I got replies so fast!
@lakebreeze Thank you!

@Margrace LOL Yeah! I put it in pretty much everything. Though I have to watch what I eat sometimes. Too much garlic can upset my stomach ahaha.

Dang, I got replies so fast!