Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for good home (WCs, Imps, Skys)
I have too much dragons x.x I don't want to put them on AH for cheap and see them exalted... I want to find them good homes :) I sell everything from 2nd and 3rd page of my liar. Most of them are for sale already, but I can sell them to you cheaper tomorrow if you promise you won't exalt them... Make me an offer :) I still want to get some treasure, but will sell them for kinda cheap :)
I have too much dragons x.x I don't want to put them on AH for cheap and see them exalted... I want to find them good homes :) I sell everything from 2nd and 3rd page of my liar. Most of them are for sale already, but I can sell them to you cheaper tomorrow if you promise you won't exalt them... Make me an offer :) I still want to get some treasure, but will sell them for kinda cheap :)
your draggies are beautiful :D
your draggies are beautiful :D
raffle2.png
@Flower thank you so much :3 Your Flower looks amazing ♥
@Flower thank you so much :3 Your Flower looks amazing ♥
@Evriale Hey I was just wondering how much Unnamed 11117209 is?
@Evriale Hey I was just wondering how much Unnamed 11117209 is?
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
tumblr_inline_ngt66n75o81rvrguk.png
@Anirai I don't know, pretty much anything goes... I just want my dragons to have a nice home :3
@Anirai I don't know, pretty much anything goes... I just want my dragons to have a nice home :3
@Evriale Well I certainly plan to give her a forever home, so does 15kt sound alright to you?
@Evriale Well I certainly plan to give her a forever home, so does 15kt sound alright to you?
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
@Anirai She's waiting for you in Crossroads :3
@Anirai She's waiting for you in Crossroads :3
@Evriale Thank you! :)
@Evriale Thank you! :)